- If you've never had an online banking account, click here to get enrolled.
- You'll need your account information to enroll and you'll be asked some out-of-wallet questions.
- Create your username and password and you'll be able to view your accounts.
- If you have troubles, reach out and we'll help.
- View account details
- Set up alerts to better manage your account
- View statements and check images
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds and make loan payments
- To download our app, you must first have an Online Banking account established.
- Search for Redstone Bank in your app store and download.
- Once downloaded, open the app and log in using the same credentials you use for Online Banking.
- Deposit checks
- Check your balance
- Transfer money
- Pay Bills
- Find locations & ATMs
- Open your Redstone Bank app and choose 'deposit' from the menu the bottom
- Choose the account you'd like to deposit into and enter the amount
- Lay your check on a flat surface and follow the steps to submit your deposit
- Checks must be endorsed "for mobile deposit only"
- Our night depositories will be checked periodically throughout the day and deposits processed as they are received.