ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING
We're changing the way you bank.
Powerful banking tools that fit your lifestyle.
Redstone mobile banking apps let you access your accounts on your time.
- Sign in with a touch or a glance with Touch ID® for iPhone® and iPad®, Face ID® for iPhone X, and fingerprint authentication for Android™ phones.
- See your balance by enabling the optional Instant Balance feature.
- Review transaction history.
- Transfer money, deposit checks and pay bills
All from the palm of your hand.
How to get started...
- Before you can download our app, you first need to be enrolled in online banking. From your computer, visit the online banking log in box on our homepage and click the link to enroll today. Follow the steps to get your online account set up. Once you have your user ID and password, you're all set to download our app.
Get the app now.
Deposit checks in a snap.
With free mobile check deposit in our app, it’s a snap to deposit checks 24/7. Just pick an account for deposit, take pictures of the front and back of your signed check, verify the amount and submit. That’s all there is to it.
- Standard Daily Deposit Limit (cumulative) is $5,000
- Mobile Deposit Cut-Off time is 4:00pm
- Funds are available on the business day following the day of deposit. If a deposit is made after 4:00pm, the funds are available on the second business day.
- Original checks must be retained for 15 days but no longer than 30 days after deposit.
- All checks MUST be endorsed with your name and "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY".
It's the ultimate in banking convenience.
Pay all of your bills from one place.
Our Online BillPay is a free service offered through Online Banking or in our Mobile App. Once you've added your billers and account information, it's all saved for future payments. Simply log in anytime to pay bills in minutes, on your schedule, without writing checks or visiting multiple biller websites. No more writing checks, no more envelopes, no more stamps, no more trips to the post office.
Start paying bills the smart way.