Join Our Team
If you're looking for a fun, family-oriented place to grow your career, you've come to the right place. And with growth comes unlimited career potential.
We're looking to connect great people with great opportunities. Are you ready to join us? Discover a career in banking at Redstone Bank!
Our branch in Littleton is hiring for a Market President. This position will manage all of the operations of the branch location to which he/she is assigned. Responsibilities for this role would include supervising all services, public relations, and bank property. The individual would also be responsible for the success of that branch, safeguarding bank assets, and increasing the profitability of the bank through lending and other general management practices.
- Analyze and administer credit lines to ensure proper loan documentation and financial files
- Supervise loan officer staff and retail department heads
- Increase and maintain the loan portfolio by providing lending services to our customers and prospective customers including commercial, consumer, and real estate loans
- Hold staff meetings to inform and motivate staff
- Prepare and monitor the branch budget
- Participate in civic and charitable organizations
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field with two to five years of related experience and or training
- Managerial experience, with knowledge of bank operations, hardware, and software
- Knowledge of federal and state banking regulations, including compliance regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Redstone Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Redstone Bank, we're looking to fill the position of Personal Banker I. This position is responsible for providing superior customer service to clients in the Branch. This individual will accurately complete financial transactions for customers, which includes opening accounts, handling banking transactions, informing customers of other products and services, and solving customer questions and concerns. This would include both consumer and business clients of the bank. A significant aspect of this role will be to build relationships with customers and recommend financial solutions including treasury management, merchant card processing, and general depository options.
No previous banking experience is required. Successful candidates will have a proven task record of excellent customer service. High school diploma or equivalent required.
For more information about any of these openings, contact Human Resources at HumanResources@midwestbank.com
Click Here to download an application.
Redstone Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.