We're here to help you improve your day-to-day business operations. From easily accepting payments to depositing funds faster, we have the solutions to help your business grow.
We understand that running a business is more complicated than ever, but Redstone Bank is here to help provide you with tools and services to help run your business more safely and effectively. Our experts can help streamline your business finances by helping you manage your cash, investments, and other financial assets. With our help, you'll gain more control with cash flow, payments and payroll, accounting, and banking. As your business grows, Redstone Bank is here to help you reach financial success.
Please contact our Treasury Management Officer or your business banker for more information on any of these solutions.
ACH (Automated Clearing House)
Save time and money by electronically collecting payments from your customers. Benefits of ACH for your business can include:
- Improves and simplifies cash flow
- Faster and more convenient than a check
- Reduces manual operations and time spent tracking down payments
- More secure than paper checks, credit cards, or wire transfers
Redstone Express Deposit
The quickest way to turn deposits into cash. Either mobile or scanner-based options are available to help make deposits easier for your business.
Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
In addition to our Business Mobile app, you have the ability to deposit checks for your business from the convenience of your smartphone. Contact us today to add this feature to your Redstone Business app. This option is perfect for small businesses that receive a minimal number of checks each month.
Scanner-based Remote Deposit Capture
Utilizing the free desktop scanner that we provide you; you can make deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you're a large business receiving a number of checks each month, this option helps save you time and decrease manual operations.
- Reduces fraud by accelerating check-clearing
- Export your date and image files in multiple formats
- Eliminate manual deposit prep time
- Scan and deposit checks online
- Make deposits outside of traditional banking hours
It's about more than accepting credit or debit cards. Enhance your bottom line and provide better service to your customers.
- Competitive merchant payment processing rates
- Secure internet payment solutions
- Accept credit card payments and receive automatic credit directly into your deposit account
- Portable POS is available for accepting payments virtually anywhere
- Mobile devices compatible with smartphones and tablets for accepting payments on the go
- Retail, phone, internet, and e-commerce solutions available
Put our services to work for your business and increase the efficiency of your collection process.
- Increase available cash by reducing mail float, check transit float, and internal mail sorting/deposit processing float
- Improve staff productivity by automating manual processes
- Decrease the chances of fraud, theft, or errors by reducing the number of employees handling transactions
- Expedites receivables processing and accelerates cash flow
ACH (Automated Clearing House)
Save time and money by disbursing electronic payments to employees, vendors, and more.
- Keep employees and vendors happy with fast and secure deposits
- Helps lower processing costs
- Increased flexibility to initiate, reverse, and delete transactions
- Reduced exposure to check fraud
- Simplified payroll, tax, and vendor payments
- Cash concentration services to leverage excess balances
Wires (Domestic and International)
Conveniently and securely initiate same-day or future wires.
- Use our Redstone Bank Online portal or visit one of our branches for domestic wires
- Visit one of our branches to complete your international wires
Commercial Bill Pay
Easily schedule and manage all of your bills from one website.
- Pay bills and manage recurring payments
- Transfer funds
Put your excess cash balances to work for you.
- Manage day-to-day banking activities while leveraging the benefits of a cash concentration
- Set up a loan sweep to apply excess funds to principle payments
CDARS® (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service)
Redstone Bank is your local CDARS® network member. CDARS is a one-stop shop for businesses that want convenient and secure access to multi-million-dollar FDIC protection on CD investments. CDARS offers you:
- FDIC insurance
- A one-bank relationship instead of multiple banks to manage
- Safe and confidential services
- Personalized service from a local bank you trust
ICS® (Insured Cash Sweep)
Making large deposits easier and earning interest on funds.
- Funds are divided into smaller amounts and placed in network members' banks, so your deposit is eligible for full FDIC insurance.
- Receive one bank statement for your account making it easier to manage your information